Seahorse COOT 35 Trawler
Base Price: $298,000
The steel hull COOT 35 is a great way for making any Northwest Cruising experience memorable.
A great pocket cruiser, the COOT 35 by Seahorse Marine, helps bring out your inherent seafaring spirit by facilitating exploration of small, protected harbors, rivers, coves and coasts. This is referred to as gunk-holing, and the COOT 35 just may be the perfect boat for this kind of maritime meandering.
Seahorse Marine has a good reputation for making a very strong steel hull, which can endure mishaps that fiberglass can’t take, including rocks and deadheads during night cruising, or while in fog.
The distinctive trawler pilothouse combines the saloon with computer desk, two settees in concert with a dinette for six. The aft cabin consists of a 6’ bathroom with a shower and full galley (propane or electric cooktop, and oven or microwave and a refrigerator).
Sleeps 5: Her forward cabin sleeps two, with a large double bed, while the couch converts to a guest bed.
The stainless transom boarding ladder is standard, while a folding swim platform is optional. And at 7 knots, her range is approximately 1,800 nautical miles.
Safely explore new waterways, small town harbors, inlets and more!
- LOA: 35′ 8″
- LWL: 31′ 8″
- Beam: 13′
- Displacement: 28,000 (dry)
- Draft: 3′ 11″
- IVECO NEF 100 85HP
- Cruising Speed: 7 kts
- Max Speed 8.5 kts
- Fuel: 390 gals
- Water: 210 gals
- Holding: 30 gals
- John Deere marine diesel 115 HP, continuous with 2:78:1 ratio ZF transmission
- PSS dripless shaft packing gland
- Racor filter system
- Engine raw water strainer
- Engine room heavily insulated for sound and temperature
- Ray Marine 7″ radar
- Ray Marine depth sounder
- Icom 602 VHF with hailer/horn and VHF antenna
- High output alternator
- Eight KW isolation transformer
- Custom backlit circuit breaker panel
- Dual 200AH AGM house batteries
- Shore power system with CB protection
- Shore power volt meter
- Heart inverter/charger
- International navigation lights
- Anchor light
- Twin 2000 GPH electric bilge pumps
- Stainless life rails
- Large Danforth type anchor
- 200′ galvanized chain anchor rode
- Muir electric windlass
- 6 mooring lines