Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH5E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 39hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Hours: 240
- Engine Location: Center
611 Columbia St NW, Suite 1-C
Olympia, Washington, US, 98501
- LOA 36', on deck 34', LWL 28'10"
- beam 11'3", draft 6'3"
- displacement 26,000#, ballast 10,000# lead.
- hull and deck are steel, absolutely no deck leaks with this construction.
- Steel schedule on thickness: hull to top of keel 1/8", keel sides 1/4", keel bottom 1/2", deck and cabin 1/8 to 1/4" depending on stress areas.
- total boat ultrasounded for problems in 2000 and 2006. none found.
- full keel boat
- interior (hull and deck) is fully insulated so no condensation.
- Built by Jachtbuow Klein in Holland as a custom boat designed by Dick Koopmans
- entire boat painted wth Awlgrip in 2012-2013 refit.
- new custom hatches during refit
- Yanmar diesel 39hp, 230 hours, new in 2012
- 55 gal fuel tank (steel)
- cruise 6.5k @2200 rpm, .6gph
- 5 batteries(AGM), 4-6volt plus 1 grp 27 starting battery.
- House batteries total 440 amp hrs
- 20amp battery charger (Guest)
- new PSS dripless shaft seal, new cutless bearing 2017
- new ss shaft and shaft tube, new prop, all with new engine 2012
- new distribution panel with all wiring replaced except interior lighting 2012.
- new navigation lights, VHF antenna and wiring on mast 2013
- new LED cabin lighting
- 2 burner with grille stove with oven-propane
- Force 10 propane cabin heat on bulkhead
- pressure water
- 15 gal holding tank
- 110 gal water in 2 tanks for long passages located in keel
- beautiful teak interior
- 6'3" headroom
- sleeps 4 in one double and two singles
- VHF Standard Horizon
- Depth, speed, wind speed - Raymarine ST60 (new 2012) with new transducers
- Ritchie compass
- Autohelm ST 2000
- Garmin GPS/Chartplotter 176C
- backstay insulated for SSB antenna
- SS bow and stern rails
- new 2012 double ss lifelines
- 2 extinguishers
- smoke and CO fume detectors
- Trident Marinepropane detection system with automatic shutdown capability
- flare kit
- radar reflector
- 6 life jackets
- boarding ladder on stern, lifesling
- 1 manual and one electric (new) bilge pump
- Aluminum spar, ss rigging. Spar and rigging unstepped and inspected during refit December 2012. Repaired and replaced as necessary by Port Townsend Rigging.
- new Schaeffer furler installed 2012
- 2 Lewmar 40 winches, 2 Lewmar 30;s, 4 Lewmar 6's
- Mainsail , genoa (120), yankee, staysail, storm staysail. Main and genoa are serviceable, yankee and staysail are in very good condition, storm staysail is in excellent condition.
- Aires wind vane for auto wind steering
- Autohelm ST 2000 for electric steering
- newer electric Lewmar windlass with foot switches plus chain counter and switch in cockpit
- Anchors - 45# CQR, 33# Bruce,
- Rode/chain - 165' 3/8" chain, 30' chain and 200' nylon rode
- last haulout August 2019 with new bottom paint and zincs
- Hull and topsides painted 2012 with Awlgrip paint
- Double layer epoxy barrier coat on the hull and keel
- Nordic InflateableDinghy and 2.5hp 4stroke outboard available separately
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.