Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Diesel
611 Columbia St NW, Suite 1-C
Olympia, Washington, US, 98501
• Standard engine John Deere 4045 T 135HP 4cylinder marine diesel with marine transmission
• Complete engine instrumentation including high temperature, low oil pressure alarms.
• Stainless shafts to be 304 stainless or higher.
• Prop aperture and engine mounting designed to minimize vibration and noise with isolated shaft to engine mounts for rudder and prop shaft.
• PSS Dripless shaft seal.
• Sea water strainers and ball valve sea-cocks on all inlets from Sea Chest.
• Primary and secondary fuel filter.
• Drip pan under engine.
• Wet exhaust system with custom designed water lift muffler.
• Quiet, large capacity engine room blower with noise isolated vents.
• Steel fuel tanks, 1600+ gallons, well baffled and braced with commercial inspections ports.
• Stainless steel ball valves at each end of fuel lines.
• Fuel tankage built to Buehler's designed specs and well vented with single large deck fill.
• Sound insulation surrounding engine room.
• Stainless balanced rudder. Electrical
• Optional 9KW Northern Lights genset.
• Separate heavy duty engine and dual house batteries connected by vapor proof master switches.
• Back lighted custom made circuit breaker panel using high quality breakers.
• Shore power master breaker is GFI (RCI) type for safety.
• AC receptacles through out.
• Indirect lighting and red safety lighting at steps.
• Visual and audio warnings for all system mal-function including high water, engine water flow, ER overheat, any pump running, E R lights left on, etc.
• Quality lighting fixtures with LED lights.
• All Seahorse Marine installed wiring is multi-strand tinned copper boat cable. Wires have color or marker codes for easy tracing.
• Wire runs in conduit and all runs, except the bilge pump, are located as far above the waterline as possible.
• All wire runs including those along the shear are easily accessible.
• AC Toroidal Isolation transformer, 120/240 volt input and output.
• Lightning protection system.
• AC shore connector fitted starboard side.
• DC socket installed in pilothouse.
• Multiple zincs on hull, standard size bolted, not welded.
• International navigation lights and anchor light installed.
• Red interior night safety lighting and remote control spot light installed.
• Pilothouse overhead lights have red night vision lighting as well as standard white bulbs.
• Optional electronic and entertainment equipment can be planned in advance with owner so necessary wiring, grounds and cabinets can be built in.
• Signal horn and windscreen wipers with fresh water wash. Water
• Water tanks P&S design installed with ball-cock shut off valves and vents designed to prevent salt water contamination.
• Fresh water system uses neoprene coated metallic tubing, not plastic.
• Stainless ball type sea-cocks on all thruhulls below the waterline.
• Double all stainless clamps on all hoses below the waterline.
• Hot water heater with electric and engine heat exchanger for domestic water supply.
• High quality bath and galley fixtures. Electric toilets plumbed to holding tank.
• BILGE PUMPS: Triple electric plus manual bilge pumps installed to Buehler’s design.
• HEADS: Heads includes trouble free non-jamming electric toilets, showers, basins and storage.
• Heads have power ventilation on timer switch.
• Towel rails is to handrail strength.
• Mirrors are fitted.
• Toilet walls to be GRP laid up w/ epoxy or tiles over plywood.
• Toilet flooring to be tile.
• Deck hatch(s) aluminum commercial ship quality, stainless handles.
• Four commercial aluminum seadoors on interior bulkheads (5 watertight compartments total).
• Pilothouse entry sliding or dogged door.
• DECK: Steel pulpits, hand rails and boarding gate(s) built to Buehler's specs.
• Stainless steel heavy bollards and chocks for lines, not painted steel.
• Heavy dual anchor rollers at bow, 70 pound plow and 40 pound Danforth type provided.
• 24 volt Muir "Jaguar" electric windlass.
• 300' chain rode plus 300' 3/4" nylon with chain section, standard. Interior Decoration
• Hand rails fitted in proper locations, (stainless steel optional) Steering Station
• Raised helm seating with chart table.
• Ventilation hatch over helm position if not equipped with fly bridge.
• Radar, antenna and steadying sail mast on top of pilothouse, Buehler's design.
• Engine and gear controls in pilothouse.
• Marine circuit breakers for all boat operations and for planned electronics installation, back lighted panel.
• Teak wheel at helm, heavy duty hydraulic steering.
• Windshield wipers on pilothouse window with fresh water wash.
• Tinted side windows available on side windows on request.
• Windshields are heavy safety glass.
Interior to be of teak.
• Indoor walls to be painted plywood w/ teak trim or to be teak plywood, owner’s choice.
• All interior floors to be teak and holly flooring.
• Bedroom, saloon, galley and toilet with hanging lockers, desks and storage where applicable.
• Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors.
• Mattress to be 5" thick, 4" for seats.
• Drawers/storage under bed.
• Reading lights and/or night lights aboard wherever applicable.
• Ventilation hatch over helm position.
• Raised pilothouse dinette with well supported table.
• Built to Buehler's design and all to be aluminum frame opening hull ports with storm covers and windows, commercial ship quality.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.