Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: John Deere
- Fuel: Diesel
- Make: John Deere
611 Columbia St NW, Suite 1-C
Olympia, Washington, US, 98501
The Roberts 650 is a full displacement, ballasted trawler built for world cruising. For accommodations, she features three comfortable staterooms- all with en- suite heads. The pilothouse includes a functional helm with electronic controls and Vetus bow and stern thrusters. Additionally, the pilot house has a day-head.
Mechanically she is powered by efficient twin John Deere 200 Hp. diesel engines. Two Northern Lights Generators (20kW and 8kW) provide electricity away from the dock.
Finisterre was delivered in 2006. The current owner purchased this vessel in July of 2015. The fly bridge seating has not been installed. This boat has very light use in the Chesapeake Bay.
Spiral stairs lead to the flybridge. The upper deck features a dingy crane and upper helm with engine controls. The flybridge is unfinished. This is an opportunity to customize fixed seating or add deck furniture for relaxing. A hard top covers the helm portion of the flybridge.
- Simrad evo2 chart plotter/radar 2017
- Electronic engine controls
- Simrad AP24 2016
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Ships horn
- Steelhead dinghy davit crane for ease of launch and retrieval
- Hard top on flybridge
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Liferaft in canister
- 8 Kyocera solar panels, 160 watts each
Up two stairs from the galley is the command center of this ship. The pilothouse features dutch doors, two command helm chairs and outstanding visibility while underway. Just aft of the helm seats is the pilothouse “L” shaped settee with table and lots of space underneath for suitcases.. The day head is to starboard in the pilothouse and features a Vacu Flush head , sink and large window.
- FLIR M 324xP 2409 infrared camera
- Simrad evo chart plotter/radar 9/2015
- Vetus bow & stern thrusters, double joystick& also wireless remote control
- AC42N course computer
- Simrad 4G radar scanner 9/2015
- Simrad R135 rudder angle indicator
- Simrad AP28 autopilot 2016
- ABT TRAC stabilizers commissioned 2015 w/new hydraulic pump
- Electronic engine controls
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF radio
- ICOM IC M802 HF radio
- (4) Vetus windshield wipers and controls
- Spotlight control
- Tank tenders
- (2) Northern Lights generator controls
- (3) high water alarms
- AIS NAIS 400, 9/2015
- Rogue Wave WiFi extender, 3/2016
- Ships horn
Just forward of the saloon, is the nicely equipped, functional galley. The galley is open and bright with easy access to the saloon. To starboard is the “U” shaped dining settee and table. The galley is equipped with top of the line appliances. Ample storage is provided over and under the Corian counters in custom cabinets.
- Full Sized Sub Zero 700 TC Refrigerator with (2) lower freezer drawers
- Gagganau stove top with dual use – 2 burner propane/ 2 burner electric
- Gagganau electric oven
- Panasonic Genius Sensor 1250W microwave
- Dual stainless steel sinks.
- Large sliding window.
Saloon is open and comfortable with matching sofa and chair. Large windows to port and starboard- Dutch Doors lead to aft deck. Opposite the seating area is a propane fireplace. She is the perfect all weather Long Range Cruiser. Forward of the saloon is the Galley- perfect for cooking and entertaining.
- Dutch Doors to Aft Deck
- Sub Zero 427 Wine Cooler- with 2 lower drawers
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Propane Fireplace-Monessen Hearth Systems
- Leather Sofa and matching Sofa
The well insulated engine room is entered through a door to starboard on the aft deck or via a door on the vessels transom via the workroom. The full beam engine room is well insulated, stand up headroom and features:
- Twin John Deere 6068TFM50 200 hp diesels, port main 1336 hrs, starboard main, 1349 hrs
- ZF 220 transmissions
- Dual Racor fuel filters on each engine
- TRAC stabilizers completely refurbished (with new actuators) and re-bed to hull (8/2017) and re-wired (1/2017) by factory tech w/2 year guarantee
- Northern Lights 20kw genset (1034 hrs)
- Northern Lights 8kw genset (937 hrs)
- Single Racor for each genset
- Two CFS1000FRE fuel polishing systems to 10 microns, one each side, used also when transferring fuel. 2.5gpm (9.5 Imp) and spare pump motor.
- Two water heaters
- Six Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning zones
- Watermakers, Inc WMS 1400 58gpmh (220lph) 2016
- Props & running gear have 3 coats of Velox+
- Batteries 8D, 18 each, new in 2015
- 4 house batteries
- 2 each for each engine and genset, bow thruster, stern thruster and anchor windlass
- Dual alternators on each engine
- Generators serviced on regular intervals and oil samples tested
- Kyocera solar panels, 8 x 160w each
The deck plan allows for easy access via the swim platform or port and starboard boarding gates. She features a large covered aft deck with sliding Diamond Seaglaze windows seating for 8 at the table. Wide, covered walk around side decks, a Portuguese bridge and forward seating compliments the bow. Pilothouse and aft deck doors are Dutch Doors.
- Large Swim Platform
- Mini (6 place setting) dishwasher at aft deck
- Hot & Cold Washdown
- Watertight hatch from platform to workroom
- Maxwell 3500 dual gypsy electric winch
- 70 KG stainless Delta type anchor with 300' galvanized chain
- 50 KG Bruce type anchor with 300' galvanized chain
- Glendinning shore power cable retrieval system with 70' cable
- Steelhead Marine SM1000R davit
- Kiwi Grip decks, 8/2016
- All portlights rebed, 3/2016
- Hull sanded to primer, epoxy paint, 3 coats anti-fouling 2016 and 2 fresh coats added 8/2017
- Two Sonihull Duo ultrasonic antifouling systems installed 8/2017 (4 transducers)
- TRAC stabilizers completely refurbished (with new actuators) and re-bed to hull 8/2017
- Prop shafts upgraded 3/2016
- Prop reconditioned and balanced 3/2016
- Fireboy automatic fire system in engine room
- Revere Offshore Commander 2, 8 person life raft, next service due 10/2018
- FLIR M324XP IR camera
- EPIRB battery good until 12/2021
- Flares and life vests
- Apex 2015 tender A-12 RIB
- Honda20, 4 stroke with power trim
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please feel free to call Alan Powell at (360) 791-7760 with any question