Basic Boat Info
611 Columbia St NW, Suite 1-C
Olympia, Washington, US, 98501
- 30 hp Yanmar fwc diesel with 480 hours
- 6.5 Kw Northern Lights genset with 182 hours
- 35 gallon fuel tank
- built in electric oil pump for changes on both the engine and auxiliary located under the companion way stairs for easy access
- Custom electrical panels for AC and DC distribution with both analog and digital displays
- Two battery banks including house bank of two 8D AGM batteries plus starting batteries. Room for additional house batteries if desired (total four 8D house batteries)
- Ballmar controller for high output alternator
- Freedom 25 charger/inverter
- isolation transformer
- two 45 watt solar panels with controller on custom stainless steel mount
- Link 2000R charge regulator plus new in the box spare
- V-berth with gimballed magnetic compass
- two settee berths with lee cloths
- two pipe berths adjustable to the heel of the boat
- teak salon table with storage and fold up leaves
- Force 10 propane stove and oven
- holding cold plate refrigerator and separate freezer each with their own AC/DC compressors. Built in pressure gauges and thermostatic displays
- Hot and cold pressure water. Wolter in-line propane hot water system in head.
- 70 gallons fresh water in 2 stainless tanks
- composting head (C-head) with shower and 10 gallon holding tank. Original Blake-Lavac Lectrasan head with controls is available if desired.
- 12 volt fans throughout
- clock and barometer on wall
- extensive storage throughout the boat
- custom corian countertops
- custom stainless double sink and counter top recessed into the corian counter.
- interior is custom solid teak and Alaskan yellow cedar with white laminate/tek battened insulated ceiling.
- hull insulated with Somvyl R-4 insulation to prevent condensation
- fluorescent lighting in addition to incandescent lights
- Garmin 4810 chartplotter with integrated radar display
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS B integrated with chartplotter
- Standard Horizon VHF hand held
- G&B gps system including depth and speed
- Autohelm 4000 with cockpit controls
- fluxgate compass with cockpit display
- hand held compass
- radar reflector
- tank tender and mechanical fuel dipstick
- LOA 36'
- LOD 31'10"
- LWL 25'
- beam 10'8"
- draft 5'
- bridge clearance 45'4"
- displacement 16,000#
- ballast 7,000# encapsulated lead
- fixed keel with cutaway forefoot
- full batten main and 115 roller furling genoa by Port Townsend Sails (Hasse)
- staysail on roller furler. Original removable inner stay with Wichard tensioning ring and pelican clip is available
- cruising spinnaker
- heavy duty custom Lafiel mast and rigging with Stay-Lok end fittings and bronze turnbuckles
- full running backstays, running backs
- 6' bowsprit
- heavy duty whisker pole on mast
- bronze Lewmar self tailing winches on mast, boom, coach top and cockpit
- Boom gallows and rigid boom vang
- dodger and bimini
- canvas sail cover, bowsprit cover, tiller cover, caprail covers
- full boat cover except over the bowsprit area
- 45# CQR and 35# CQR anchors on bowsprit. Danforth spare on stern rail
- 125' chain, 300' nylon rode with 15' chain
- windlass (Muir Cougar) with deck controls
- raw water wash down pump at windlass
- chain snubber
- 1" braided mooring lines
- vented propane locker in cockpit with 3 bottles (50#)
- Teak deck glued down with epoxy and Thiokol to prevent leakage. No deck leaks in this boat
- large bronze cleats forward, midships and stern. Sampson post mid stern. All reached thru hawse pipes thru raised bulwarks
- bronze Dorades on teak boxes (2)
- Lewmar portlights with shades
- Bomar hatches
- custom bronze companionway facings
- cockpit shower hot and cold water
- Wichard lugs for jack line and life line attachments
- custom Bottomsider cockpit cushions
- raised stern seat custom made of Ipe
- bronze thru hulls - bonded.
- Manifold with various valves for water distribution
- removable lazarette buckets (2) allowing walk-down access to stern, engine and genset
- hull gel coat was peeled below the waterline and replaced in 2017
- Stainless 1 1/4 " bow and stern rails with lifelines on stanchions. Pelican clips fore and aft
- Wichard lugs for jacklines
- Solas electronic flare
- pyrotechnic flares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AS BOAT IS ON ITS PRIVATE MOORING. WILL BE BROUGHT TO ZITTELS MARINA FOR SHOWING.
Contact Dan Miller for an appointment at 360-701-6014 or firstname.lastname@example.org