Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 27hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1997
- Engine Hours: 1168
611 Columbia St NW, Suite 1-C
Olympia, Washington, US, 98501
- Yanmar 3gm30FV (freshwater cooled) Repowered in 1997
- 1168 hrs
- 50 gallon fuel tank
- 1" Stainless Shaft
- 16 x12 RH three bladed Bronze Propellor
- Par Diaphragm Bilge Pump
- Propane Forced Air Heater
- Professional Mariner Battery Charger
- Two Group 27 for House bank batteries.
- One Group 27 for Engine Starting Battery
- AC/DC Electrical Systems with Smart Plug Shore Power (new)
- new cutless bearing
- new zincs July, 2017
- a large private v-berth forward with large opening hatch for ventilation .
- Enclosed composting head with hot and cold pressurized water, accessed by 2 doors, one from the main cabin and from the v-berth.
- She boast a large main cabin with u shaped dinette and a settee opposite to starboard.
- 4 new opening port lights
- There is a dedicated and generous
- Opposite the nav station is a complete galley with propane stove/oven, double deep sink, and refrigerator (needs recharge).
- There are plenty of drawers and lockers for storage and gear.
- She is a well laid out and comfortable cruiser that is easy to sail.
- Magic Chef 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Large Adler Barbour 12v refrigeration (needs recharge)
- Double Stainless Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- new 6 gallon hot water heater
- 80 gallon water tank
- Generous amount of Storage Lockers
- VHF Radio with commandmic
- Datamarine Depth Sounder
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- AM/FM Cassette Deck
- Garmin G-wind
- chart plotter
- Main Sail
- 135 Genoa on Roller Furler
- Cruising Spinnaker
- all sails in excellent shape
- 2 Lewmar 44ST Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar 16 Halyard Winches
- Keel Stepped Mast
- Primary 10kg Bruce Anchor with 20' of 5/16th Chain 200' of 3/4" Rode
- Secondary 16# Danforth Anchor with 20' of 5/16 Chain and 200" of 3/4" Rode
- Gas BBQ on the rail
- frame for canvas dodger. Have old dodger
- 9' hard bottom dinghy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
contact Dan Miller at 360-701-6014 or email@example.com for an appointment or more information